Doctors

For someone who want to be a nurse, I really really really hate doctors. I hate having a complete stranger try to weigh. I hate when they tell me I'm ruining my body as if I don't know that. I hate when they tell me I have ruined my digestive system along with my metabolism, reproductive system, and how everything will be better if I just feed myself. Do they not realize they are preaching to the choir. Doctors are the worst. Dr. Savage spent an hour today trying to talk me into starting my periods with birth control. She's not the first to give me the speech. They just don't get it. I'm getting a little more humble and agreed to go onto antidepressant medication. She read off my blood work and told me "I have typical anorexic blood numbers." What the heck does that mean? I don't like that lady but lets hope these happy pills do something before I get talked into doing something ridiculous like dropping out of school and going to rehab.

Comments

Popular Posts