Name Them One by One

After a few really hard days of restricting and struggling to stay awake in classes, I've decided to count my blessings. One of the girls that I visit teach was telling me about how great things are in her life. She was so excited about the snow and about her classes even though they sound so hard. She seemed to find a positive twist to everything that we talked about. Lara inspired me. I've got a lot to be grateful for....

1. The first and most important will always and forever be my family. No exceptions.


2. I've been blessed with the opportunity to get a fantastic education at BYU which is an adventure I never thought I would be eligible for. It's more work than I imagined but it's a blessing none the less.

3. I got to serve in the greatest mission of all time. This also means I've got dozens of other families that I get to consider mine as well. 


4. My body is really pretty healthy for what it's been put through.
When I say I put my body through a lot I didn't actually mean rolling in the mug but this picture feels like a good way of illustrating what my body feels like sometimes! Don't go mudding 10 minutes before you've got a hot date people!

5. I get to be a temple worker in addition to being a member of the one and only true church on the earth today- The LDS church. 5:00 am comes a little too quick sometimes but it's well worth being able to serve my Heavenly Father.


6. I have a job that has been very very patient with me and allows me to put school first.

7. My calling allows me to meet people in the ward, be a part of ward council where I can learn who needs help, and I get to do what I LOVE (family history for the win)


8. My support team- Ali and Lauren. I think I drive them crazy sometimes but it's okay because they bug me just as much.

9. I've got an even bigger support team that I don't rely on nearly enough- friends that will always be willing to listen. (Libby, Kalli, Kristina, Chris, Matt, Kyle, etc.)

Both of these girls are getting married and I'm actually really sad about it.


I named these in a whole 5 minutes. This week I'm going to work on being grateful. Even if it's being grateful for the test that I'm probably going to fail on Monday. I'm just going to be grateful that I have a test to take.

Comments

Popular Posts