I am LOVED

I should be studying for finals right now. I simply cannot focus until I throw out some of my thoughts so here you go.

The biggest lesson of the summer is how lucky I am. I am loved. Loved by so many of the coolest people. None of my roommates have been home today which means I've been stuck studying in an empty apartment. During that time I've been snap chatting (I may be a snapchat addict) some of my very favorite people. I have been laughing and laughing and laughing as Steph, Kalli, and Alyssa send me endless videos of them with beards, cat ears, disproportionate faces, etc. ect. They love me. As I walked home from work today my friend Chris called me. He left for med school a few months ago but every once in a while he makes sure to call me to check in just because. After that conversation I had a friend from work ask me why I didn't come visit her in the stock room during our shift. I look back on just the past few days and think of so many people that have reached out to tell me exciting things that have happened, share a new song they found, invite me to a random party, cousins that let me crash their place with barely any notice, long distance friends send me a sweet text saying they miss me, my boss even let me sit in her office for a half hour while she asked me questions about my dating life and she told me about the book she is writing, then there's my mama who shows up at my apartment with Sunday dinner without being asked. How did I get so spoiled? I have people all over the place looking out for me and constantly helping me to want to be better. Even though I am completely unprepared for both my finals tomorrow. I am very happy because I am very loved.

I hope a fraction of these peopler realize how much I love them too.

Comments

Popular Posts