Right Where I Belong

A million things have changed since I wrote last. I honestly feel like a completely different person. I have survived my first semester of nursing school at the U of U and cannot wait for round 2! I love my cohort, professors, subjects, and everything about nursing. I truly feel like this is exactly where I belong.






My relationship with Sky is almost too perfect. The boy knows exactly how to say and do what I need before I even say anything. He is always making sure I feel adored and loved. The dude really does make me so happy. After 2.5 years we've really figured out how to communicate and understand each other. 



Then of course, there is Cooper boy. Having a dog to call my own is truly the greatest. He's my best little buddy. Cooper can just tell when I'm having a hard day. When my eating disorder was finally in the past, it was replaced with a really serious and dark depression that eventually led to suicidal thoughts. It got terrifying and all happening around the time I was graduating from BYU. When I moved home, my parents agreed that having a dog could do a lot of good for me. I started seeing a new therapist, finally found a medication that silenced the scary thoughts, and got Cooper all in one swoop. It's taken years of fighting an eating disorder, a year and a half of fighting depression, 2.5 years of figuring out things with Sky,  and 6 years of college to be at such peace with where I am and who I have become. 




Comments

Popular Posts